2020 Absolute Autumn (Fall) Mystery Quilt
- Starts Monday, July 27 and runs 5 weeks (completes August 24)
- Patterns are free and will be posted to our blog (right here) on Mondays (PDF links will be posted near the bottom of this post)
- Finished size is approximately 45” x 55”
- Kits are SOLD OUT: Use cutting guide below to use your own fabrics!
- Helpful, but not required tool: Bloc Loc 6.5" HST Ruler
- Fabric requirements & cutting instructions will be posted on week 1
- Skill level: confident beginner
- YouTube Tutorials will be available with Kathy of Kathy's Kute Kreations and Yvette of The Yvette Rene.
This kit features Moda's Grunge in plain, metallic, spots, and stars-- PLUS other Moda blenders in beautiful fall colors!
Tag your progress on Instagram with #absoluteautumnquilt
Downloads: (will be activated on the days listed)
- July 27: Fabric Requirements + Cutting Instructions
- July 27: Cutting Diagram for Fabric A
- July 27: Week 1 Maple Leaf Blocks
- August 3: Week 2 Acorn Blocks
- August 10: Week 3 Sunflower Blocks
- August 17: Week 4 Star Blocks
- August 24: Week 5 Assembly
These free patterns are solely owned & provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and are intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited. Exclusive kitting rights belong to Fort Worth Fabric Studio.
not ready for fall yet , but beautiful fabrics
Thank you for doing these sew alongs. I love watching Yvette Rene and Kathy ’s Kute Kreations on YouTube and the quilts are beautiful.
I am interested in doing this 2020 Fall Mystery quilt. I would like to pull from my stash, so may I please know the fabric requirements to plan ahead? I can’t seem to locate that information on your website. Thank you very much.
The fabric, 2020 Absolute Autumn, is gorgeous.
Sorry, I see now!! 45 by 55.
How big is the finished project?
I wish you had a “non mysterry” version too. I just do not like to start projects that don’t know what they will look like.
Would love to try this, is it available for the UK?
Sent for my kit. Looking forward to mystery