2020 Absolute Autumn (Fall) Mystery Quilt
- Starts Monday, July 27 and runs 5 weeks (completes August 24)
- Patterns are free and will be posted to our blog (right here) on Mondays (PDF links will be posted near the bottom of this post)
- Finished size is approximately 45” x 55”
- Kits are SOLD OUT: Use cutting guide below to use your own fabrics!
- Helpful, but not required tool: Bloc Loc 6.5" HST Ruler
- Fabric requirements & cutting instructions will be posted on week 1
- Skill level: confident beginner
- YouTube Tutorials will be available with Kathy of Kathy's Kute Kreations and Yvette of The Yvette Rene.
This kit features Moda's Grunge in plain, metallic, spots, and stars-- PLUS other Moda blenders in beautiful fall colors!
Tag your progress on Instagram with #absoluteautumnquilt
Downloads: (will be activated on the days listed)
- July 27: Fabric Requirements + Cutting Instructions
- July 27: Cutting Diagram for Fabric A
- July 27: Week 1 Maple Leaf Blocks
- August 3: Week 2 Acorn Blocks
- August 10: Week 3 Sunflower Blocks
- August 17: Week 4 Star Blocks
- August 24: Week 5 Assembly
These free patterns are solely owned & provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and are intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited. Exclusive kitting rights belong to Fort Worth Fabric Studio.
can you tell me the cost of the kit? this is a wonderful fall quilt.
Do you still have the fall mystery quilt blocks, how do you order them?
Will you have more Absolute Autumn Mystery quilt kits? Would love to reserve one if possible.
Love these mystery quilts
I washed all my fabric and had to buy more so far of 3 of them. This is the most beautiful quilt Am loving it. The sunflower the coolest!. Thank-you for this. I love these 4-6 week sew alongs! I am addicted!
Will these fabrics/kits “Absolute Autumn” come back in stock. They are beautiful and I would like to make the quilt.
Are kits still available and how much are they?
It would have been very helpful if fabric was labeled
Have the backing come in yet
Sooooo many small pieces. I am really learning how to sew the scant 1/4" to get my blocks to come out correct. Thank you for sharing your patterns I am totally enjoying doing this project.
thank you so much for the free fall pattern and tutorials!! Love it!!
Do you substitute fabric? I like them all except the check. Is it in the binding or sashing?