2020 Absolute Autumn (Fall) Mystery Quilt
- Starts Monday, July 27 and runs 5 weeks (completes August 24)
- Patterns are free and will be posted to our blog (right here) on Mondays (PDF links will be posted near the bottom of this post)
- Finished size is approximately 45” x 55”
- Kits are SOLD OUT: Use cutting guide below to use your own fabrics!
- Helpful, but not required tool: Bloc Loc 6.5" HST Ruler
- Fabric requirements & cutting instructions will be posted on week 1
- Skill level: confident beginner
- YouTube Tutorials will be available with Kathy of Kathy's Kute Kreations and Yvette of The Yvette Rene.
This kit features Moda's Grunge in plain, metallic, spots, and stars-- PLUS other Moda blenders in beautiful fall colors!
Tag your progress on Instagram with #absoluteautumnquilt
Downloads: (will be activated on the days listed)
- July 27: Fabric Requirements + Cutting Instructions
- July 27: Cutting Diagram for Fabric A
- July 27: Week 1 Maple Leaf Blocks
- August 3: Week 2 Acorn Blocks
- August 10: Week 3 Sunflower Blocks
- August 17: Week 4 Star Blocks
- August 24: Week 5 Assembly
These free patterns are solely owned & provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and are intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited. Exclusive kitting rights belong to Fort Worth Fabric Studio.
By chance have you been able to acquire this fabric again ? IV so I would love to purchase it.
Saw someone mention an “oops” kit…what is this?
Live your site. I am your new best customer.
Just wondering where to find the assembly instructions. There is no link to it. Thank you
I absolutely love this quilt! I have never been on your site before, but I am going to tell my friends about your site with fabric and patterns. Thanks so much!
Thank you or you generosity in giving this free pattern. It was easy to label the pieces of the kit by doing what you said…..read everything before cutting. So, I sat down with my yellow highlighter and got busy. Again, thanks for this amazing pattern. I love the sunflowers.
Am in love with the patterns, thank you so very much. I can really tell am getting better!!!
Thanks so much for sharing this lovely pattern! Although I wasn’t able to sew along I hope to make this in the future. I appreciate your generosity in putting this pattern out there for us to use.
This quilt is out of my box but I love it but I am not confident to pick my own fabrics will the kit become available again I tried to order it awhile back and you were already out
I just wanted To Send out To ALL AT
FORT WORTH FABRIC STUDIO’S..
For Taking the Time To put together These Patterns an Mystery Quilts…I appreciate It Much.
Keep Up The Terrific Work!!!
Thank you so much for another beautiful quilt.
Are you going to make any more kits? These are great patterns and fabrics!!!