2020 Absolute Autumn (Fall) Mystery Quilt
- Starts Monday, July 27 and runs 5 weeks (completes August 24)
- Patterns are free and will be posted to our blog (right here) on Mondays (PDF links will be posted near the bottom of this post)
- Finished size is approximately 45” x 55”
- Kits are available (Backing sets are not arriving until August due to COVID delays, and will be made available as soon as they arrive)
- Helpful, but not required tool: Bloc Loc 6.5" HST Ruler
- Fabric requirements & cutting instructions will be posted on week 1
- Skill level: confident beginner
- YouTube Tutorials will be available with Kathy of Kathy's Kute Kreations and Yvette of The Yvette Rene.
This kit features Moda's Grunge in plain, metallic, spots, and stars-- PLUS other Moda blenders in beautiful fall colors!
Tag your progress on Instagram with #absoluteautumnquilt
Downloads: (will be activated on the days listed)
- July 27: Fabric Requirements + Cutting Instructions
- July 27: Cutting Diagram for Fabric A
- July 27: Week 1 Maple Leaf Blocks
- August 3: Week 2 Acorn Blocks
- August 10: Week 3 Blocks
- August 17: Week 4 Blocks
- August 24: Assembly
These free patterns are solely owned & provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and are intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited. Exclusive kitting rights belong to Fort Worth Fabric Studio.