2020 Love Supreme Valentine Mystery Quilt
- Starts Monday, January 6 and runs 4 weeks (completes January 27)
- Patterns are free and will be posted to our blog (right here) on Mondays (PDF links will be posted near the bottom of this post)
- Finished size is approximately 45” x 45”
- Kits + Backing Sets are available
- Helpful, but not required tool: Bloc Loc 4.5" or Bloc Loc 6.5" HST Ruler
- Fabric requirements & cutting instructions will be posted on week 1
- Skill level: confident beginner
- YouTube Tutorials will be available with Kathy of Kathy's Kute Kreations and Yvette of The Yvette Rene.
All fabric is from Moda!
Tag your progress on Instagram with #lovesupremequilt
Downloads: (will be activated on the days listed)
- January 6: Fabric Requirements + Cutting Instructions
- January 6: Block 1 O's
- January 13: Block 2 Hearts
- January 20: Block 3 X's
- January 27: Quilt Assembly
These free patterns are provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and are intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited.
Melody Esposito: We recommend the 6.5" Block Loc (HST) ruler – you can use it for smaller HSTs such as the 4.5" squares, but also the larger ones in this quilt, 6.5" squares. :)
I have loved Yvettes sewing instructions. I hope she teaches more.
Absolutely beautiful. Thank you FWFS ❤️
Hi. I met Rosemary at our Guild meeting today. Can you please sign me up for The Valentine Mystery quilt and your newsletter. Thank you
I have so enjoyed these patterns and videos thank you Fort Worth Fabric Studio you are amazing!
Love!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for the sew along
I am so enjoying the Mystery quilt. I have not pieced in awhile since I am more of a Improv Quilter but this is so cute. Instructions and videos are so clear, and fabric in kit is generous. Thanks for offering this project.
Block lock ruler you recommend. I am making love supreme quilt and don’t know which one or what to get or how to use. Please help