2019 Fir Good Measure Christmas Mystery Quilt
- Starts Monday, November 4
- Patterns are free and will be posted to our blog (right here) on Mondays (see PDF links below)
- Finished size is approximately 48” x 60”
- Kits + Backing Sets are available (Sold Out)
- Fabric requirements & cutting instructions will be posted on week 1
- This quilt along will last 4 weeks
- Skill level: confident beginner
- YouTube Tutorials available from TheYvetteRene and Kathy's Kute Kreations
All fabric is from Moda!
Tag your progress on Instagram with #firgoodmeasurequilt
Downloads: (will be activated on the days listed)
- November 4: Fabric Requirements + Cutting Instructions
- November 4: Pine Tree Block
- November 11: Christmas Tree Block
- November 18: Christmas Chain Block
- November 25: Quilt Assembly
These free patterns are solely owned & provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and are intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited. Exclusive kitting rights belong to Fort Worth Fabric Studio.
I love this!! Very cute! Thank you
Thank you soooooooo much for these quilt along mysteries! Love them!
I would. like to be included in this pattern. Thank you.
Thank you sew much for making this fun quilt available to quilters for free! It is much appreciated! I will make this and post my quilt photo.
I just saw your Christmas Mystery quilt how can I get’ it you offered free, however I don’t mined to purchase a digital copy of it
Beautiful Christmas quilt. Hope this will help me get the pattern.
Can I still get this free pattern. Just saw it today October 12, 2020???
Why don’t you make more kits? It’s obviously a popular quilt. I made it up with non Christmas fabric cuz that’s all I could find at the time but would have loved making it with Christmas prints. I don’t understand why popular fabric and kits aren’t re-made. I thought companys and stores liked making money. It would be a win win for all. Love this pattern! Keep up the good work.
Can you tell me how to get the pattern. I just saw it today.
Thank you for the pattern. Perfect.
Is the Fir Good Measure Christmas Quilt pattern available? Thank you.
Just realized where the downloads were … thanks so much! I can’t wait to start my Quilt!