2019 Fir Good Measure Christmas Mystery Quilt
- Starts Monday, November 4
- Patterns are free and will be posted to our blog (right here) on Mondays (see PDF links below)
- Finished size is approximately 48” x 60”
- Kits + Backing Sets are available (Sold Out)
- Fabric requirements & cutting instructions will be posted on week 1
- This quilt along will last 4 weeks
- Skill level: confident beginner
- YouTube Tutorials available from TheYvetteRene and Kathy's Kute Kreations
All fabric is from Moda!
Tag your progress on Instagram with #firgoodmeasurequilt
Downloads: (will be activated on the days listed)
- November 4: Fabric Requirements + Cutting Instructions
- November 4: Pine Tree Block
- November 11: Christmas Tree Block
- November 18: Christmas Chain Block
- November 25: Quilt Assembly
These free patterns are solely owned & provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and are intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited. Exclusive kitting rights belong to Fort Worth Fabric Studio.
Can you tell me how to get the pattern. I just saw it today.
Thank you for the pattern. Perfect.
Is the Fir Good Measure Christmas Quilt pattern available? Thank you.
Just realized where the downloads were … thanks so much! I can’t wait to start my Quilt!
I love your “Fir Good Measure” Christmas Quilt Pattern … how can I get the download?
I LOVE CHRISTMAS AND I LOVE THIS QUILT.. I’M NOT A QUILTER PER SAY BUT THIS IS SO CUTE I THINK I’LL HAVE TO TRY IT. I LOVE THE FABRICS YOU USED BUT IN MY LARGE STASH OF CHRISTMAS FABRICS I’M SURE I CAN FIND SOMETHING THAT WILL WORK… THANKS FOR THE GREAT PATTERN…
Thank you for posting the free pattern for this very beautiful quilt pattern.
Helen Clark & Muffie: the PDF Patterns are available in the post. :)
Stella Lerma & Linda Salazar: We are Sold out of the fabric & kits for this quilt.
Do you still have these fabric in stock?
Can i still purchase the 2019 Christmas quilt kit ?
Enjoyed this quick Christmas quilt. Thank you for the pattern.