2020 Just Say Boo! (Halloween) Mystery Quilt
- Starts Monday, September 28 and runs 4 weeks (completes October 19)
- Patterns are free and will be posted to our blog (right here) on Mondays (PDF links will be posted near the bottom of this post)
- Finished size is approximately 57” x 57”
- Kits are available Here & Backing Sets are available Here (while they last!)
- Helpful, but not required tool: Bloc Loc 6.5" HST Ruler
- Fabric requirements & cutting instructions will be posted on week 1 plus a fabric swatch guide!
- Skill level: confident beginner
- Join our Just Say Boo Facebook Group
- YouTube Tutorials will be available with Kathy of Kathy's Kute Kreations and Kristen of Hand Tossed Crafts
This kit features fabrics from Moda, Riley Blake, Robert Kaufman, and StudioE!
Tag your progress on Instagram with #justsaybooquilt
Downloads: (will be activated on the days listed)
- September 28: Fabric Requirements + Cutting Instructions
- September 28: Cutting Diagram for Fabric A + *Fabric Swatch Guide
- September 28: Week 1 Bat Blocks + Wonky Star Blocks
- October 5: Week 2 Small Scrappy Pumpkin + Purple Scrappy Pumpkin + Cat Tail
- October 12: Week 3 Cat Head + Orange Pumpkin Bottom + Orange Pumpkin Top
- October 19: Week 4 Assembly
*new for this quilt along!
These free patterns are solely owned & provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and are intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited. Exclusive kitting rights belong to Fort Worth Fabric Studio.