2023 Light It Up Christmas Mystery Quilt
- Starts Wednesday, November 8 and runs 5 weeks (completes December 4)
- Patterns are free for the duration of the quilt along and will be posted to our blog (right here) on Wednesday (November 8) and then Mondays starting on November 13 (PDF links are listed near the bottom of this post)
- Finished size is approximately 61” x 61”
- Kits are available Here and suggested trim/embellishment is Here
- You will need 4 yards of 44" wide for backing. We suggest you purchase a print from our in stock Christmas collections.
- Fabric requirements & cutting instructions will be posted on week 1 plus a fabric swatch guide!
- Skill level: Beginner
- Join our Facebook Group: Fort Worth Fabric Sewing Room
- YouTube Tutorials will be available with Kathy of Kathy's Kute Kreations, and Stephanie of Stephanie's Stitches.
This kit features Northcott's Cardinal Christmas Collection!
Tag your progress on Instagram with #lightitupquilt
Downloads: (will be activated on the days listed)
- November 8: Week 1: Cutting Instructions & Large Present Block Pattern, Cutting Diagram & Swatches (Note: there are 2 PDFs to Download)
- November 13 : Week 2: Green Light Bulbs
- November 20: Week 3: Holiday Star Blocks
- November 27: Week 4: Red Light Bulbs
- December 4: Week 5: Flying Geese Blocks & Quilt Assembly (Note: there are 2 PDFs to Download)
These patterns are solely owned & provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and are intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited. Exclusive kitting rights belong to Fort Worth Fabric Studio.