2023 Stay Spooky Halloween Mystery Project
- Starts Monday, September 11 and runs 5 weeks (completes October 9)
- Patterns are free for the duration of the quilt along and will be posted to our blog (right here) on Mondays starting on September 11 (PDF links are listed near the bottom of this post)
- Finished size is approximately 58” x 68”
- Kits are available Here
- You will need 4 yards of 44" wide for backing. We suggest you purchase a print from Riley Blake's Hey Bootiful Collection.
- Fabric requirements & cutting instructions will be posted on week 1 plus a fabric swatch guide!
- Skill level: Beginner
- Join our Facebook Group: Fort Worth Fabric Sewing Room
- YouTube Tutorials will be available with Kathy of Kathy's Kute Kreations, and Stephanie of Stephanie's Stitches.
This kit features Riley Blake's Hey Bootiful Collection !
Tag your progress on Instagram with #stayspookyquilt
Downloads: (will be activated on the days listed)
- September 11: Week 1: Cutting Instructions & Black Houses, Cutting Diagrams (NOTE: you will need to download 2 PDF files)
- September 18 : Week 2: Churndash Pumpkin Blocks
- September 25: Week 3: Orange House Blocks
- October 2: Week 4: Scattered Star Blocks
- October 9: Week 5
These patterns are solely owned & provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and are intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited. Exclusive kitting rights belong to Fort Worth Fabric Studio.