2021 Suddenly Summer Mystery Quilt
- Starts Monday, June 14 and runs 6 weeks (completes July 19)
- Patterns are free and will be posted to our blog (right here) on Mondays (PDF links are listed near the bottom of this post)
- Finished size is approximately 56” x 67”
- Kits are available Here
- You will need 3.5 yards of 44" wide for backing. (Order 4.25 yards if your print is directional). We suggest you choose from the Sunday Stroll collection.
- Helpful, but not required tool: Bloc Loc 6.5" HST Ruler
- Fabric requirements & cutting instructions will be posted on week 1 plus a fabric swatch guide!
- Skill level: confident beginner
- Join our Suddenly Summer Facebook Group
- YouTube Tutorials will be available with Kathy of Kathy's Kute Kreations and Kristen of Hand Tossed Crafts
This kit features a great selection of Moda fabrics!
Tag your progress on Instagram with #suddenlysummerquilt
Downloads: (will be activated on the days listed)
- June 14: (Note there are 3 PDF's to download) Fabric Requirements + Cutting Instructions, Fabric A Cutting Guide, Fabric Guide with Swatches
- June 21: Week 2 Strawberry Blocks
- June 28: Week 3 Watermelon Blocks
- July 5: Week 4 Popsicle Blocks
- July 12: Week 5 Gingham Blocks
- July 19: Week 6 Quilt Assembly
These free patterns are solely owned & provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and are intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited. Exclusive kitting rights belong to Fort Worth Fabric Studio.
This sounds like a fun one to make!!
Will this mystery project be fat quarter friendly???
Love the bright refreshing colors. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s creativity. Thank you for all your hard work in bringing this mystery quilt to us.