2021 Suddenly Summer Mystery Quilt
- Starts Monday, June 14 and runs 6 weeks (completes July 19)
- Patterns are free and will be posted to our blog (right here) on Mondays (PDF links are listed near the bottom of this post)
- Finished size is approximately 56” x 67”
- Kits are available Here
- You will need 3.5 yards of 44" wide for backing. (Order 4.25 yards if your print is directional). We suggest you choose from the Sunday Stroll collection.
- Helpful, but not required tool: Bloc Loc 6.5" HST Ruler
- Fabric requirements & cutting instructions will be posted on week 1 plus a fabric swatch guide!
- Skill level: confident beginner
- Join our Suddenly Summer Facebook Group
- YouTube Tutorials will be available with Kathy of Kathy's Kute Kreations and Kristen of Hand Tossed Crafts
This kit features a great selection of Moda fabrics!
Tag your progress on Instagram with #suddenlysummerquilt
Downloads: (will be activated on the days listed)
- June 14: (Note there are 3 PDF's to download) Fabric Requirements + Cutting Instructions, Fabric A Cutting Guide, Fabric Guide with Swatches
- June 21: Week 2 Strawberry Blocks
- June 28: Week 3 Watermelon Blocks
- July 5: Week 4 Popsicle Blocks
- July 12: Week 5 Gingham Blocks
- July 19: Week 6 Quilt Assembly
These free patterns are solely owned & provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and are intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited. Exclusive kitting rights belong to Fort Worth Fabric Studio.
Love Love 🍓🍓🍓
This Will Be Fun..
This First Pattern is Darling..😃🍓🎉👏
Did all my cutting today. Can’t wait to get started sewing.
So excited, can’t wait to get started!!!!!
So excited about the Mystery Quilt sew along. I am anxious to get started.
Buying my first mystery kit today!!!
This sounds like a fun one to make!!
Love the bright refreshing colors. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s creativity. Thank you for all your hard work in bringing this mystery quilt to us.