2021 Winter's Frost (Winter) Mystery Quilt
- Starts Monday, January 25 and runs 5 weeks (completes February 22)
- Patterns are free and will be posted to our blog (right here) on Mondays (PDF links will be posted near the bottom of this post)
- Finished size is approximately 54” x 66”
- Kits are available Here
- We currently do not have backing sets available due to sourcing issues, but will make these available if at all possible. You will need 3.5 yards of 44" wide for backing.
- Helpful, but not required tool: Bloc Loc 6.5" HST Ruler
- Fabric requirements & cutting instructions will be posted on week 1 plus a fabric swatch guide!
- Skill level: confident beginner
- Join our Winter's Frost Facebook Group
- YouTube Tutorials will be available with Kathy of Kathy's Kute Kreations and Kristen of Hand Tossed Crafts
This kit features a great selection of Grunge fabrics from Moda!
Tag your progress on Instagram with #wintersfrostmysteryquilt
Downloads: (will be activated on the days listed)
- January 25: Week 1
- February 1: Week 2
- February 8: Week 3
- February 15: Week 4
- February 22: Week 5
*new for this quilt along!
These free patterns are solely owned & provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and are intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited. Exclusive kitting rights belong to Fort Worth Fabric Studio.