2023 The Lucky One Mystery Project
- Starts Monday, February 27 and runs 3 weeks (completes March 13)
- Patterns are free for the duration of the quilt along and will be posted to our blog (right here) on Mondays starting on February 27 (PDF links are listed near the bottom of this post)
- Finished size is approximately 40” x 16” (Table Runner)
- Kits are available Here
- You will need 1.5 yards of 44" wide for backing. We suggest you choose a print from Andover's Lucky Charms Collection.
- Fabric requirements & cutting instructions will be posted on week 1 plus a fabric swatch guide!
- Skill level: Beginner
- Join our Facebook Group: Fort Worth Fabric Sewing Room
- YouTube Tutorials will be available with Kathy of Kathy's Kute Kreations, and Stephanie of Stephanie's Stitches.
This kit features Andover's Lucky Charms !
Tag your progress on Instagram with #theluckyonetablerunner
Downloads: (will be activated on the days listed)
- February 27: Week 1: Cutting Instructions & Fabric Swatch Guide
- Mach 6 : Week 2: Clover Blocks
- March 13: Week 3: Assembly
These patterns are solely owned & provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and are intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited. Exclusive kitting rights belong to Fort Worth Fabric Studio.
I have made several of your mystery items love them all thank you for sharing
Very glad to start another sew along with FWFS! Also glad this one doesn’t have us sewing week one! HA! You guys work so hard and do such a wonderful job, and thanks to Laurie for making and longarming the samples!
Fort Worth Fabric Studio replied:
Thanks Jeana!! This one is going to be a cute one!! 💚🍀💚