2022 As Luck Would Have It Mystery Quilt
- Starts Monday, February 14 and runs 4 weeks (completes March 7)
- Patterns are free for the duration of the quilt along and will be posted to our blog (right here) on Mondays (PDF links are listed near the bottom of this post)
- Finished size is approximately 51” x 51”
- Kits are available Here
- You will need 3.25 yards of 44" wide for backing. We suggest you choose a green/black fabric or from QT Fabrics Irish Wishes Collection. More options from Henry Glass Hello Lucky will be available soon.
- Fabric requirements & cutting instructions will be posted on week 1 plus a fabric swatch guide!
- Skill level: Beginner
- Join our Facebook Group: Fort Worth Fabric Sewing Room
- YouTube Tutorials will be available with Kathy of Kathy's Kute Kreations , Kristen of Hand Tossed Crafts, and Stephanie of Stephanie's Stitches.
This kit features the Henry Glass Hello Lucky Collection and Moda's Bella Solids in White!
Tag your progress on Instagram with #asluckwouldhaveitquilt
Downloads: (will be activated on the days listed)
- February 14: Week 1 (There are 2 PDFs to download) Fabric Requirements & Cutting Instructions, Fabric A Diagram & Fabric Swatches
- February 21: Week 2: Lucky Star Blocks
- February 28: Week 3: Irish Chain Blocks
- March 7: Week 4: Shoo Fly Blocks & Quilt Assembly
These patterns are solely owned & provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and are intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited. Exclusive kitting rights belong to Fort Worth Fabric Studio.