2021 Autumn Avenue Mystery Quilt
- Starts Monday, September 20 and runs 6 weeks (completes October 25)
- Patterns are free for the duration of the quilt along and will be posted to our blog (right here) on Mondays (PDF links are listed near the bottom of this post)
- Finished size is approximately 61” x 61”
- Kits are available Here
- You will need 3.75 yards of 44" wide for backing. (Order 4 yards if your print is directional). We suggest you choose from the Pumpkins & Blossoms Collection.
- Helpful, but not required tool: Bloc Loc 4.5" HST Ruler
- Fabric requirements & cutting instructions will be posted on week 1 plus a fabric swatch guide!
- Skill level: confident beginner
- Join our Autumn Avenue Facebook Group
- YouTube Tutorials will be available with Kathy of Kathy's Kute Kreations and Kristen of Hand Tossed Crafts
This kit features a great selection of Moda fabrics!
Tag your progress on Instagram with #autumnavenuequilt
Downloads: (will be activated on the days listed)
- September 20: (Note there are 3 PDF's to download) Fabric Requirements + Cutting Instructions, Fabric A Cutting Guide, Fabric Guide with Swatches
- September 27: Orange House Blocks
- October 4: Green House Blocks
- October 11: Large Medallion
- October 18: Taupe Houses
- October 25: Star Blocks & Quilt Assembly
These patterns are solely owned & provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and are intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited. Exclusive kitting rights belong to Fort Worth Fabric Studio.
I’m so excited to make this Autumn Mystery Quilt, I loved the Summer Mystery Quilt.. 😀
sign me up for quilt along please!