2023 Lilacia Love Summer Mystery Project
- Starts Monday, July 24 and runs 5 weeks (completes August 21)
- Patterns are free for the duration of the quilt along and will be posted to our blog (right here) on Mondays starting on July 24 (PDF links are listed near the bottom of this post)
- Finished size is approximately 60” x 60”
- Kits are available Here
- You will need 4 yards of 44" wide for backing. We suggest you purchase a print from the Lilac Garden Collection.
- Fabric requirements & cutting instructions will be posted on week 1 plus a fabric swatch guide!
- Skill level: Beginner
- Join our Facebook Group: Fort Worth Fabric Sewing Room
- YouTube Tutorials will be available with Kathy of Kathy's Kute Kreations, and Stephanie of Stephanie's Stitches.
This kit features Northcott's Lilac Garden Collection !
Tag your progress on Instagram with #lilacialovequilt
Downloads: (will be activated on the days listed)
- July 24: Week 1: Cutting Instructions & Pinwheel Block & Cutting Diagram (Note: there are 2 files to download for week 1)
- July 31 : Week 2: Piano Key Blocks
- August 7: Week 3: Star Point Blocks
- August 14: Week 4: Large HST & Large Flying Geese Blocks
- August 21: Week 5: Quilt Assembly
These patterns are solely owned & provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and are intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited. Exclusive kitting rights belong to Fort Worth Fabric Studio.
I love this fabric