2019 A Day in May Spring Mystery Quilt
Our 2019 Spring Mystery Quilt, A Day in May! You will love this gorgeous quilt - perfect for Spring and/or Mother’s Day!
Info about this quilt:
- Finished size is approximately 41” x 41”
- Kits are available – with Backing + Binding INCLUDED (SOLD OUT)
- Highly suggested (not required) Bloc Loc 6.5” HST Ruler, Marking Trio from Omnigrid
- This quilt along will last 5 weeks
- Skill level: we have one block that is considered intermediate, the rest of the blocks are confident beginner. If you are a confident beginner ready for a challenge, you can do this!
- This complete pattern is now available as a PDF download.
All fabric is from Moda!
Tag your progress on Instagram with #adayinmaymysteryquilt.
This pattern is solely owned & provided by Fort Worth Fabric Studio and is intended for home use only. Printing & distributing copies of this pattern is prohibited. Selling this pattern or using it as part of a kit for sale is prohibited. Exclusive kitting rights belong to Fort Worth Fabric Studio.
I would like to get this pattern to make for my moms 84 bday. Where can I get it?
I love this, but would like a larger quilt. What are your thoughts on enlargement? Enlargement of the blocks, or adding a few more rows? I am pretty experienced.
Joyce Nielsen: We have always accepted Paypal. You’ll find it at the top of the checkout page. :)
I tried to get a mat but u don’t have PayPal so I can’t we never use our card on phone or computer someone got it used it to tune of 10000 dollars so we use PayPal or ly